- What we collect
- What we do with this info
- Public Authorities
- Third Party Websites
- Contact forms
- Management of Info
- Policy Amendments
- Sale of business
- Acceptance of terms
- Contacting us
Non-personal identification information
Not all information requested, collected, and processed by us is "Personal Information" as it does not identify you as a specific natural person. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
We do not collect any Personal Identification Information from Users who visit our site to READ information on our services or content.
Personal identification information
We collect personal information about our Users in order provide our services, and customer support. Our services and customer support are provided through many platforms including but not limited to: websites, phone apps, email, and telephone. The specific platform and product, service, or support you interact with may affect the personal data we collect.
We collect personal identification information from Users when they make an enquiry or request a quote. We collect this information so that our team can respond with information required by the User. This information is used so that we can deliver on the contract between ourselves and our customers. This would involve invoicing and payments; marketing and other projects customers may request of us.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information.
Stonecutters Lodge collects and uses Users'; personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service; your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize User experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site; we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions; we may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, there is an easy unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes by email or phone.
Although we make every effort to preserve User privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law, such as when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or litigation or other legal process or action (whether or not initiated by Stonecutters Lodge) to protect Stonecutters Lodge, our Users' or third parties' rights, property or safety. We will transmit data to public authorities such as law enforcement or tax authorities only in the case of a legal obligation to do so based on a request for information from the respective authority.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
We use Google Analytics to analyse our Site visits to track which pages are visited on our Site, and other general statistics provided by Google Analytics to improve our content and the User experience. The Google Analytics information is anonymous.
WordPress Logged-in Cookies: these are used by WordPress to authenticate logged-in visitors, password authentication and User verification.
Articles on this Site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
We protect customer data with the following Site features:
- We are entirely using SSL/HTTPS throughout our Site. This encrypts our User communications with the servers so personal identifiable information is never captured by third parties without authorization.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. In short, we cannot erase data that is vital to you being our customer (i.e. basic account information like an email address).
- The right to object to the processing of data for advertising purposes
- You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing, including any subscription to our newsletters. If you object, we will no longer process your Personal Data in the future. The objections must be addressed to: email@example.com
To update customer billing information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Timeframe for Keeping Data
We process and store your Personal Data as long as necessary for the fulfillment of our contractual or legal obligations. Thus, we store the data as long as our contractual relationship with you as our customer obliges us to do so. After termination of our contract, we will store Personal Data only to the extent and for as long as applicable law requires. All other data will be deleted immediately when you, as a customer, unsubscribe from our services. If the remaining data is no longer required for the fulfillment of legal obligations, it will be regularly deleted, unless its further processing is necessary for the preservation of evidence or the prevention of legal claims from becoming time-barred.
Business Contact or Sales Prospect Data
If you are a business contact or sales prospect that has provided us your Personal Data, we will store your data in our database so that we can follow up on previous business conversations we’ve had with you, provide you additional information about our services, or assist you in purchasing our services.
Email/Direct Mail Campaign Data
From time to time, we may contact our customers directly by mail, email, or telephone to inform you about upgrades, new services, promotions, or special offers that you told us you were interested in receiving. However, we will not contact you with any commercial communications that are unrelated to the services that you have purchased from us unless you have given us your prior consent to receiving such information. When responding to one of these campaigns, you may have the option to provide us with personal information, which we will use for the purpose indicated.
From time to time we may conduct surveys in respect of our services. Participation in our surveys is optional. However, if you respond to one of our surveys, you may provide us with personal information. Unless you otherwise consent, we will only use this information to determine the types of services that may be of interest to you and to operate and improve our service offerings.
In the event of a change in control of Stonecutters Lodge ownership (i.e. Stonecutters Lodge is acquired by another company), or preliminary discussions to that end, your personal data may be included so the acquirer may continue to serve you.
By using our Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.