Fly-fishing package for 2 including B&B, fly-fishing lessons and equipment hire
2 NIGHT PACKAGE
R 6 800
R 7 300
Take the opportunity to learn the fine art of fly-fishing or to share your passion with a family member or friend. Test your skill on 2 well-stocked dams.
- 2 or 3 nights’ accommodation in a Cobbles Studio (king OR twin-bedded)
- Coffee and muffins on 2 mornings to be enjoyed at the dams
- Breakfast at Stone Manor on morning 1 and breakfast basket on morning 2
- Fly-fishing equipment for your entire stay plus 6 additional flies per rod
- An experienced guide to take you through your paces for 2 hours on 2 mornings
- First trout caught will not be charged for - make sure you take the photo!
- A late noon check out on day of departure
- Please note: Packages must be booked 48 hours in advance and are not available over long weekends
Trout caught and taken out from the dams or river are charged for by weight. The same applies if the fish have been injured. Take your catch to the office for weighing, cleaning and paying. Stonecutters Lodge is a member of FOSAF and abides by the association’s ethics and code of conduct assuring you a great fly-fishing experience.
Book Your Package
Interested in booking the fly-fishing for two package? Send a booking enquiry below to enquire and check availability! We will get in touch to confirm your booking or answer any questions.